I’m starting to realise that the best way to use up your leftovers is to throw them on some lovely toasted bread and call it a crostini. Today’s leftovers were some basil, lemon juice, feta and two radishes – perfect!
You will need:
- 2 slices of baguette or bruschetta bread (if using a baguette, slice diagonally to get a larger surface area)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 30gm danish feta
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 1/3 cup greek yoghurt
- 5 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Oil each side of the bread and toast on a hot grill pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the yoghurt, feta, garlic, basil and lemon juice. Mashing it together with a fork makes it easier.
- When the bread is nice and toasty on each side, top with the feta mix, radishes and garnish with your herb of choice.