Yummy chicken drummies with garlic herb flavours, paired with a lemon kale slaw. Makes a finger licking good picnic lunch!
Garlic Chicken Legs
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground sea salt
- Pre heat the oven to 180C.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl.
- Using your hands rub all the spices and garlic over the chicken and coat evenly.
- Place the drumsticks on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 30 minutes until cooked through and skin is crispy.
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup of greek yoghurt
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- pinch of chilli powder
- Wash and dry the kale leaves. Remove the stems.
- Chiffonade the leaves by stacking them, rolling them tightly and slicing thinly.
- Mix the yoghurt, lemon juice, chilli and minced garlic in a bowl.
- Toss the yoghurt through the kale leaves until dressed evenly.
Serve straight away or enjoy cold at your picnic lunch :D!