Ice cream without the guilt! Not only is this super yummy, it’s super easy too. Forget about churning in an ice cream maker. You can blend this up and be eating it in minutes.
There are heaps of different flavours you could try too. Substitute the coconut with some mint leaves for a choc-mint flavour, or add some peanut butter instead.
You will need:
- 4 large frozen bananas (peel and chop the bananas before freezing)
- 1 tbs of raw coconut nectar
- 2 tbs of cacao powder
- 3/4 cup of shredded coconut
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor/blender until smooth
- Sprinkle with more shredded coconut and serve straight away