This potato salad combines all the great Mediterranean flavours – parsley, olives, chilli and a big lemon kick. Great served cold at a BBQ or picnic and so easy to make!
You will need:
- 8 desiree potatoes
- 1/2 cup of black Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup marinated artichokes, roughly chopped
- 1 large red chilli, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon
- Wash the potatoes and cut into even cubes. Boil in salted water until cooked through (test if the potato is soft enough to put a fork through). Strain and leave to cool.
- Toss the potatoes with all the chopped ingredients. Zest the whole lemon over the top and squeeze about 3 tbs of the juice, toss again. Leave to rest in the fridge for about half an hour before serving. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!