Making use of another great xmas present – little tart moulds! Here’s a little spin on the choc ganache tart, the added spice makes it taste like Christmas! I also love making a ganache tart when entertaining because you don’t need to bake them – super easy
Recipe makes 6
For the Crust –
- 100gm Digestive biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 3/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- Crush the biscuits and cashews in a food processor until fine and mix in coconut oil. Line the tart moulds (mine are about 3in wide).
- Place in fridge for about 30 mins to set.
For the Ganache –
- 300gm White Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup thickened cream
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp cardamom
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over simmering water. Stir in cream and spices.
- Let the mixture cool a bit before filling the already chilled cases. Return to fridge for another hour to set.
- Decorate the tarts with strawberries (or even raspberries would be delish) and dust with icing sugar.